We can be your first contact when feeling ill, injured or needing any health assistance. Upon admissoion state law also requires that we have your immunization record.
Student Hospitalization or Surgery:
- Students who live in campus housing must notify the director of health services and the campus housing official in charge of their residence when they have been hospitalized or undergone surgery during the academic year.
- Upon discharge from the hospital or surgery, students may not return to the campus residence unless they are able to perform all of their own self-care measures and can return to normal activities of daily living.
- Upon return to the campus residence following hospitalization or surgery, students must present documentation from their health care provider indicating their ability to perform self-care to the director of health services and appropriate campus housing official.
- The campus housing official in charge of the student's residence or the director of health services will notify family members of a hospitalization when appropriate. If the student desires that his/her course instructors be informed of his/her absence, the director of advising and/or the director of health services may be asked to assist in this communication.
- Hospitalization or Surgery Form
Immunization Form (coming fall semester 2013)
All students with special health needs and/or chronic illnesses need to contact the nurse when enrolling in order to formulate and maintain a plan to meet the health needs.
We look forward to meeting you and assisting you in your health and wellness choices and needs. Please contact us with any concerns, questions or needs.
Health Services is staffed by an RN who works in consultation with a local clinic.
- First Aid
- Health Information
- Health Education
- Dental and Medical Referrals
- Blood Pressure Screening/Monitoring
- Vision Screening
- Some over the counter medications
- Some lab tests
Services are free.
All services are confidential.
Have a healthy and productive year!
Cher Rafftery, RN
Director of Health Services
Hours: Monday-Friday 9 a.m-3 p.m.
during traditional student schedule or as posted.
Fax 651. 603.6222
Email: Cher Rafftery
Room: 311 (above dining hall)
Follow Health Services!
1282 Concordia Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55104-5494