Upon admission state law also requires that Concordia University, St. Paul have your immunization record on file.
Student Hospitalization or Surgery:
- Students who live in campus housing must notify the campus housing official in charge of their residence when they have been hospitalized or undergone surgery during the academic year.
- Upon discharge from the hospital or surgery, students may not return to the campus residence unless they are able to perform all of their own self-care measures and can return to normal activities of daily living.
- Upon return to the campus residence following hospitalization or surgery, students must present documentation from their health care provider indicating their ability to perform self-care to the appropriate campus housing official.
- The campus housing official in charge of the student's residence will notify family members of a hospitalization when appropriate. If the student desires that his/her course instructors be informed of his/her absence, the director of advising may be asked to assist in this communication.
- Hospitalization or Surgery Form
Have a healthy and productive year!