2015 Health Plan Forms and Information
- 2016 HSA Contribution Election Form
- 2016 Flexible Spending Account Enrollment Form
- 2016 CSP Medical Plan Cost Summary
- CSP Health Benefits Summary Information
Welcome to the Employee Benefits section of the Human Resources web site. Following you will find detailed benefit information, network directories, and related documents.
If you have benefit questions, you may contact the Human Resources office at email@example.com or 651-641-8846. Additionally, Concordia Plan Services is an excellent resource for most health, disability and retirement related benefits.
Concordia Plan Services is the master benefit administrator for Concordia University, St. Paul and the LCMS. To contact Concordia Plan Services call: 1-888-927-7526. The Concordia Plan Services homepage is http://www.concordiaplans.org/.
The following benefits apply to most regular, full-time employees. To determine benefit eligibility for part-time employees, please contact Human Resources for details.
- Concordia Health Plan (CHP)
- Basic Medical Care and Preventative Medical Care
- Prescription Drugs
- Dental Care and Preventative Dental Care
- Hearing Care
- Mental Health, Substance Abuse Treatment, & Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vision Care
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Concordia Disability Survivor Plan (CDSP)
- Accident Insurance Program (AIP)
- Concordia Retirement Plan (CRP)
- Concordia Retirement Savings Plan (CRSP)
- Employer Matched Tax Sheltered Annuity
- CSP Tuition Waiver Program
- Paid Leave Time (PLT)
- Paid Holidays
- General Benefits
- Workers' Compensation
Contact Human Resources
1282 Concordia Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55104-5494