How to request an official transcript:
Concordia University takes official transcript requests online through Transcripts on Demand. (Unofficial transcripts can be accessed for FREE through your CSPConnect account. If you forgot your password to log in, please call the Registrar's Office to retrieve your Student ID number before having your password reset by the helpdesk). Please note: transcripts will only be sent if all outstanding financial obligations have been met. If it is your first time using this service, you will need to set up an account. Once your account is set up, you will complete three steps:
- Fill out your transcript request information:
The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per recipient.
- Return a signed Consent Form (first time only).
- Make payment with a major credit card.
Transcript costs and delivery options:
- Electronic and Paper transcripts are $7.00 each copy ($4.00 per transcript and $3.00 processing fee).
- Transcripts can be delivered electronically to in-network schools or by One-Time delivery to an email address you provide. You should always notify your intended recipient of the upcoming email delivery. Normal processing is the 1-2 business days except during peak times (beginning and end of registration periods and semesters and holiday breaks).
- Transcripts may also be printed on official transcript paper and mailed by U.S. Mail or picked up in person. Express options are available for an additional fee. Normal processing is 2-4 business days plus mail delivery time.
Some things to remember before placing your order:
CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT FOR HOLDS PRIOR TO ORDERING TO PREVENT A FEE FROM BEING ASSESSED. HOLDS ON YOUR ACCOUNT WILL PREVENT YOUR TRANSCRIPT FROM BEING PROCESSED, HOWEVER YOUR ACCOUNT WILL STILL BE CHARGED. Processing fees will not be refunded.
- We do not hold transcript requests until grades or degrees are posted. It is your responsibility to check for these before ordering your transcript. Fees will not be refunded.
- Electronic transcripts sent to the recipient are considered OFFICIAL upon delivery, but become UNOFFICIAL if passed on to another recipient.
- Unofficial transcripts are available for no charge by logging into your CSP Connect account and visiting the Grades and Registration tab.
- If picking up your transcript at the Registrar's Office, you will need to have a valid photo ID. Our office hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm Central Time. Office phone number: 651.641-8233
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online. To ensure that you receive these messages please add the following email address to the safelist/whitelist in your email application: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to place your order: https://iwantmytranscript.com/csp