Steps to apply for graduation for Traditional (Daytime) Students:
1. Login to CSP Connect. Click on the Advising and Student Resources tab. Find the Graduation section on the lower right hand side of the page and click on the link called “Applying for Graduation”.
a. In the first screen, select the current term. Your completion term will be chosen later.
b. In the Graduation Date selection screen, select a term you will complete all your degree requirements. Please note: Your graduation date is your completion term and is not always the same term as the ceremony.
- Choose December date if completing degree requirements in the fall term
- Choose May date if completing degree requirements in the spring term
- Choose August date if completing degree requirements in summer term
2. Fill out the application completely and click the SUBMIT button.
3. Complete all of your major(s) and/or minor(s) planning forms electronically by finding them on CSPConnect under the Advising and Student Resources tab in the Majors and Minors section. Fill in the "Term Met" and "Grade" columns on each form. Electronically send all planning forms to the Academic Advising Center for approval at email@example.com . If you are using an older planning form just email that office for the form. Once they are approved, the Advising Center will send them to the Registrar’s Office.
4. After the Registrar’s Office receives both your planning form and graduation application, it will be then be prepared for your graduation evaluation. The Registrar’s Office will email available times for you to stop in for your evaluation. If you have a registration hold on your account for a graduation evaluation, it will be removed after you stop in.
5. You will find graduation FAQ’s along with general information about completing your degree by visiting our graduation webpage.