1. On CSP Connect go to the Advising and Student Resources tab. Find the Graduation channel and click on ‘Application for Graduation/ Program Completion.’
a. On the first screen, select the current term. Your completion term will be chosen later.
b. On the Curriculum Confirmation page, make sure the correct program is listed.
c. On the Completion Term page, select the term in which you will complete your program requirements.
Please note: Your completion term is not always the same term as the commencement ceremony:
- Select the December date if completing program requirements in fall term (September – December)
- Select the May date if completing program requirements in spring term (January – May)
- Select the August date if completing program requirements in summer term (June – August)
d. Complete the remaining pages, review all of your information on the Graduation Application Summary page, and click Submit Request.
2. Traditional/ daytime undergraduate students may be contacted by their advisor to submit a Degree Completion Plan. If you do not submit the Degree Completion Plan, a registration hold may be placed on your account.
Cohort/ adult undergraduate students must submit a Degree Completion Plan to their advisor within one week of applying for graduation. This form can be found in the Graduation channel on the Advising and Student Resources tab on CSP Connect. If you do not submit the Degree Completion Plan, a registration hold may be placed on your account.
Graduate students do not need to submit a Degree Completion Plan.
3. Additional information about graduation and program completion can be found on the Graduation FAQs page.