1. On CSP Connect go to the Advising and Student Resources tab. Find the Graduation channel and click on ‘Application for Graduation/ Program Completion.’
a. On the first screen, select the current term. Your completion term will be chosen later.
b. On the Curriculum Confirmation page, make sure the correct program is listed.
c. On the Completion Term page, select the term in which you will complete your program requirements.
Please note: Your completion term is not always the same term as the commencement ceremony:
- Select the December date if completing program requirements in fall term (September – December)
- Select the May date if completing program requirements in spring term (January – May)
- Select the August date if completing program requirements in summer term (June – August)
d. Complete the remaining pages, review all of your information on the Graduation Application Summary page, and click Submit Request.
2. Traditional/ daytime undergraduate students may be contacted to schedule a graduation evaluation/ degree audit meeting. If you do not respond to schedule a meeting, a registration hold may be placed on your account.
Cohort/ adult undergraduate students must submit a Degree Completion Plan to their advisor within one week of applying for graduation. You can find the Degree Completion Plan form in the Graduation channel on the Advising and Student Resources tab on CSP Connect.
3. Additional information about graduation and program completion can be found on the Graduation FAQs page.